Thursday, May 26, 2011

One Night Only


That wonderful flood of lust wanders through my body
I try to grasp control


 But I'm mesmerized by you, I can't pull away
My friend don't dare to go


 I try to make you want me more, through showing off
I want to see your envy


 You come over & seize control, I'm so overwhelmed 
I will let myself fly free


 We indulge into our own world of sensibility
We can't let each other go


 I want to give my all to you, I'm yours to keep
Let's get down low


 I'll show you what I got & I will make you melt
Darling surrender yourself to the night


 Will find our serenity in the rush of ecstasy 
You'll find our bodies wrapped so tight


But in the end I remain alone, waiting for a solemn soul
Because one night can make all dreams come true
But after the dawn not much good it will do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers