Friday, May 27, 2011

The Journey


Everything will be forgotten & left behind
Once I free my soul from all indignity & sin


I will overcome evil through clearing my mind
My new journey to glory shall begin

I'll wash away all of my deep sorrow
I float on clouds, indulge in light

  I'll be happy & await every tomorrow
It's the trip to dawn from night

Freedom redeems my wounded heart
My journey's just taking it's start
Don't know, don't care how long it'll take
I want to find what I've been searching for

  It's your side at which I wanna wake
You feed my soul, so I crave you more


  Nothing's more perfect than this
Everything glissens in an inspiring bliss

But sometimes I do love the moment of solitude , watching the dawn
Because you never really know how soon you may be gone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers